CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Life Goes On!!







Soooo I'm happier than I've been in a long time. I'm just doing me ya know? Just living life.....I'm currently searching for a dang job though haha. Hopefully, I get one soon because I have a life, and things have to get bought and paid for lol! I've been living it up and exploring the town with my girls, which is sooo much fun. Just being a single, happy, young lady making her way through life. I'm currently in the process of starting my own business (more news of that coming soon!), but in the mean time "starting" a business doesn't pay the bills, and that's why I'm in the process of looking for a job. O! You're probably wonderin...you're single?? What happened to DJ???? Well, let's just say I gained my senses and wanted my life back :) . So life's great, and to celebrate here's a song for ya and pics of yours truly!! One last thing.....If you haven't subscribed to Laurence0802 on youtube by now, then you're on the slow pace lol! I love you all!


With Genuine Love,
Britt Marie



0 comments: