CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Fun Nights




Well, I have had a great day! Lazed around for awhile and then got up; my bestie (Jas) and I went driving around, went out to eat, and went to see some people that I haven't seen in a long time and have missed sooooo much. It was so FUN, and I can't wait to hang with them more through out the summer.....ever since I went to see them, they've been texting like crazy lol (makes me happy). **random thought: i like texting wayyyy more than I like actually talking on the phone...don't know why** anyways, well that was pretty much the night, driving all around to see peepz. Unfortunately, the night was cut short because my bestie has class at 8 in the morning, but i've been out since friday. Tomorrow I'm going to try to find a job. We'll see how that goes lol. Well that's all for now......





With Genuine Love,


Britt Marie

0 comments: